Thank you so much for your interest in renting out our Backroom. Below you will find general information about the room.
If you have any questions or would like to reserve the Backroom, please contact Kiley at (402) 817-5875.
- The cost for the room is a non-refundable $250 which is required to hold the reservation. This fee provides you with the room from 4-10pm and a bartender to work the event.
**Call for pricing on lunch rentals (11am-3pm)**
- The room has seating for 70, but additional seating can be arranged if needed. The max occupancy of the room is 200 people.
- You are more than welcome to decorate (excluding confetti and tape on the walls) and rearrange the tables any way that you please. Decorations must be cleaned up, and tables must be put back by 10 p.m.
All catering (with the exception of cake and desserts) must be provided through Grata.
We offer a variety of catering options suitable for any budget.
Click for our complete Catering Menu.
- A projector is available for use for slide shows or videos. A laptop is required that has HDMI or VGA hookups.
- Audio hookup is available to play music of your choosing off of a device with a headphone jack.
- You are more than welcome to have your own DJ or even small band come in, with prior approval by management, but they must be done before 10 p.m.
- All beverages (including soda) must be purchased through Grata. We have many different options available for bar service. Options include but are not limited to:
--- Fully hosted bar (all drinks are paid for by host)
--- Drink Tickets-Certain drinks are provided by the host in a limited quantity. This limits the amount of drinks that each person can order under the hosts bar tab.
--- Cash Bar- All drinks are paid for by the guests that are ordering them.
--- Domestic Keg- $225 (Bud Lt, Miller Lt, Coors Lt, etc…)
--- Craft/ Imported Keg- Prices vary depending on the beer
--- $35 Soda Fee- Unlimited soda throughout the party